Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'll Be Loving You Forever...

I went to Dallas this past weekend. It was completely amazing. My wedding day, the birth of my children, the NKTOB concert...yeah, it's up there as a highlight in my life...lol. Sounds pretty silly, but I don't mind sounding silly. I simply don't have the words to even begin to tell you how awesome it was. I just don't...so this will be a short post.

I left Friday and drove down to Fort Worth to my sweet friend Sarah's house. I spent the WHOLE weekend eating, shopping, and playing. The highlights were 8.0 (www.eightobar.com) in downtown Fort Worth, and [of course!] the New Kids on the Block concert. Natasha Bedingfield opened for them. I didn't even know she was the opening act, but I was extremely excited when I realized it. She was great. Then I was completely blown away by the guys. Seriously...lol. It was insane.

Here are a few pictures from the concert. I'm sure you've probably already seen them if you're on my myspace/facebook...but I'll post them here, too.

Close up on our rad blue hair.
Yeah...we looked cool.


'80s girls, wearing my old New Kids Shirts from back in the day...
ready for the concert!


Sarah, Miranda, and Donnie!


They moved from the main stage to a small, rotating stage right behind us!
I also recorded a few short video clips and uploaded them to my youtube account (http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=justmyranda). Very short, but still fun. You'll have to excuse the shaky camera. I was [obviously!] pretty pumped, so my hands were trembling. Plus, all of the other excited girls wiggling and jumping around me made the floor vibrate...lol.

I have a couple of other blogs simmering in my mind, so I'll be posting them this week. Until then...


(OH, and p.s...do any of you know how to post a hyperlink on here? I couldn't get it to work...)

3 comments:

The Myricks said...

OMG, so much fun!!!! Im so happy you had such a great trip, and I love your outfits!!

Love ya!

Kelly Beane said...

the hyperlink... it's in between the text color & paragraph alignment... i believe. check it & see.
and what a fun fun weekend!!!

Susan said...

i am still SO jealous that you went! i wanted to go when they were here, but i couldn't! Hangin tough....